Monday, November 24, 2008

30 Weeks and counting...

Here is a report from Mommy-Missy. I went to the Dr. on Friday and measured 30cm and little ones heartbeat was 136. The Dr. said everything is looking good and right on schedule. I also took the sugar test, where they test for Gestational Diabetes. Everything came back fine on the test, Thank the Lord. I now have to go the the Dr. every two week instead of once a month so I guess that means I am getting a little closer to meeting our bundle of Joy.
Am I getting as big as a snowman?
The precious Baby Bump.

4 comments:

Charity said...

Yeah for the bump!! :) I can't wait to be an "aunt!" :)

Holly said...

Can I be the first to guess? Boy! my hunch says a boy! Love ya, Holly

Brittany said...

You're lookin so cute! Glad the sugar test went well for ya, those can be a nightmare... Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving!

Jennifer said...

Wow! You'll be having that baby soon! It seems to be flying. I guess it's because it's not mine. Congrats again! Love ya, Jenny